Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Just Found

This picture of Micah when he was in the NICU and thought it was soooooo cute! He was already sunbathing at 3 days old! Can you believe it??? I just remember sitting next to him in the hospital for hours...not wanting to leave! That was such a hard time! Now he is such a big boy! I was able to take Micah and Colton out on a photoshoot last week and captured some wonderful pictures of the boys together! We had such a fun time while taking the pictures. It was great to see Micah helping Colton across the bridge and the two of them holding hands! Really, it was so fun...until...we took a break and went to the playground. Colton was crawling through a tunnel and some jagged plastic from the playground...went right through his head! I had to take him to the doctor where Colton had 3 stitches!!! He is great now though! He had his stitches out on Tuesday, and won't go anywhere without his bandaid. He still really likes to "head-but" so watch out!


Our handsome Micah on the photoshoot.

Colton and Micah just started dancing. Colton was laughing so hard. What a great moment to capture!

This is Colton just after getting his stitches put in. He just sat there in the doctor's office the whole time, and did really well! He surprised me with how well he did, and even impressed the doctors!

1 comment:

Scott and Stacia said...

I love Colton's smile in the picture with the stitches. What a trooper!