Our little Josiah is officially A YEAR OLD!!!
I still can't get over his yummy cheeks and gooey smile! Josiah is such a wonderful baby and we are so blessed to be his parents!
I still can't get over his yummy cheeks and gooey smile! Josiah is such a wonderful baby and we are so blessed to be his parents! At a year, Josiah...
Loves to be tickled.
Loves to walk around in his walker.
Likes to get into drawers and cupboards and throw things all over the floor:)
Loves to climb up the stairs...he's quick!
Loves to eat!
Loves his bottle.
Loves his own room:)
Loves to babble. He is a talker! He says, "I uv ohh" when he gives hugs, and I have a video to prove it:)
Loves to give hugs and kisses.
Loves to bang on our windows with very large objects...
Loves to play. Especially with animals or puppets with life-like faces on them. He'll hug and kiss them, and it's so cute!
Loves to go on a walk, or to the store. He's a good "errand buddy":)
Still has the CUTEST dimples and cheeks...and smile that I have ever seen.
Still gets stopped everytime we're out...and I'm hoping SOON that people will realize that it's not completely appropriate to kiss my baby and touch his face:)
Still has the 3 teeth, but that 4th is coming in any day now.
Loved his first cupcake!!!
Laughs and smiles at almost anything.
Josiah...we love you so much and have been blessed to have you in our lives this year! You are a joy! We love you to pieces and can't get enough of you! Happy Birthday little man:)
7 comments:
They grow at super speeds by the time you get the the 3rd and 4th ones. He's a cutie!
Do strangers kiss him? That is creepy! Love the pics Jess took!
Yeah...This old lady kissed his hand, then rubbed his head...she wouldn't leave. Then, the next day at the store, this lady said, "oh my goodness...I want to rub his head. His hair looks so soft!" And I said, "you're not the only one who wants to touch his hair..." then I turned and left:) Some stranger pinched his cheeks too. I don't get why people think it's ok! I blame ALL those strangers for the sickness in our home!
He is so cute Holly!! I love that picture. Makes me want to pinch his cheeks too ;) Happy Birthday Josiah
I love that picture of him. It makes me realize it has been awhile since we have seen you guys (well in baby time). It is so fun to have a baby right behind yours in age...4 months is close :) It will be fun for them :) Love you guys! Happy Birthday Josiah!!
Awww, he looks like Colton with a lil Micah mixed in :) I can't believe it's been over a year already!
Holly, he is a doll!!!
Post a Comment