Man alive...our kids are really doing well with soccer this year! Last week all 3 of them were SO close to making shots...but no luck.
Today, Micah was on FIRE! He made 2 goals during his game today. This video is the first of his goals. The boy he's running next to plays indoor soccer in the winter, so he has a little more experience than Micah. Just watch how he gets "handled"!!!
Micah made his 2nd goal when I had to leave to get Colton. 2 games at the same time and a hubby that works...need I say more? Anyways, I was told that his second goal was amazing as well! I can't wait for next week!!!
Oh...and I know that Micah is still young enough for small goals...although he looks like a giant compared to the rest of the kids...but if you know me at all, you know how much I love soccer! It just makes me happy that my kids love it too...and that they're enjoying it!
7 comments:
Great Job Micah!! How fun to have that on tape!
Will they still be playing soccer when we are there? Great job Micah!!!! Love MOM and grandma
Will they still be playing soccer when we are there? Great goal Micah. Love MOM/Grandma
Holden was watching this with me and said "is that my cousin? that was an amazing shot!" I have to agree. How fun! :) Aunt Aimee
Wow, that was exciting! I totally almost clapped out loud for him in my office but caught myself, haha. He's so tall!
Way to go Micah!!! L made 5 goals his last game, it was so fun to see how happy he was. M's team won the boys U10 AA District Championship. Pretty hard on those boys to get schooled by a bunch of girls. She loves having a trophy saying she is the boys league champion. Soccer is the best!!!
I LOVE ALL of you guy's.
micah. (with help from bria)
Post a Comment