Our little Colton is officially out of his "baby" stages...
He had a fun day swimming, riding around on his new bike, and going out to dinner with family at Olive Garden...Colton's choice:o)
Colton is a wonderful, yet crazed little boy who LOVES swords, karate, fighting, guns...you get the picture. He also likes Tom & Jerry, getting into trouble, spraying water from the hose, making "weed stew", and playing with his friends:o) Colton has the greatest personality and we can't get enough of him!
Hope you had a wonderful day Colton!!! We love you! Happy Birthday!!!


3 comments:
Sure sounds like Colton had a great Birthday! We sure love you and Happy Birthday Colton from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson
Happy birthday, Colton! I can't believe he's so big! I don't think I have seen him since you came to see me in the hospital after I had Hayden (2 1/2 years ago). Time flies, doesn't it?! He's cute as can be, by the way (:
Happy bithday Colton!!
Post a Comment