I let Bria watch Josiah this afternoon for maybe 10 minutes, and she dresses him up like a girl!!!
She wouldn't stop calling him "Grace" all day! Do you think she wants a little sister? If you said "yes" then you're right! She told me the other day that she "wished on a star for a little sister"...and I said, "Ummmm, since you told me...it can't come true!" I'm so mean:o)
She wouldn't stop calling him "Grace" all day! Do you think she wants a little sister? If you said "yes" then you're right! She told me the other day that she "wished on a star for a little sister"...and I said, "Ummmm, since you told me...it can't come true!" I'm so mean:o)
16 comments:
lol! That's cute. Poor Josiah. Holy crap though, HE looks just like Bria! I thought at first it was a picture of her when she was a baby. haha!
He's such an adorable little boy, but wow he would be a beautiful girl too! So funny! I'm afraid if we have a boy this is all that would be happening at our house.
He would make a cute little girl!
LOVE IT! Tyson has been dressed in princess clothes MORE than once (and we have some adorable pictures to prove it). Although it was HIM who wanted the dress on NOT the girls:)
My question is where did she find girl clothes that fit him?? Too funny. I have pictures of Jacen with his hair in little claw clips. Scott couldn't believe I would do that to our son. Jacen's hair was so long I couldn't help it :)
He makes a beautiful girl! My big sister wished on a star to get me, so I think it's cute Bria did the same.
haha, mean mommy! Love Josiah's pose. I could see him as a lil Grace. Bria's so creative.
Lol - he makes a pretty girl! And you'd hate to disappoint Bria - afterall she DID wish on a star! (;
OH MY GOSH that is HILARIOUS! He makes a really beautiful girl, though. So will there be another attempt for a girl from the C-household?
oh how cute! looks just like a lil beauty!!! i did that once to max when brent wasn't looking- and now, looking at pic's he looks just like his sisters!!
haha! Carter has the opposite problem. He told us the other day that he still wants a brother and he's not giving up! Ummm, HE might not be giving up, but we're not gonna have 12 kids just to get another boy! :)
Hee, hee! He makes a darn cute little girl, though!! Where'd she get Grace? Was she looking on my list of names??:)
Oh my gosh! How funny and adorable is she? And Josiah, too. Er, I mean, Grace.
He is a cute girl! My sisters did that to my brother when he was little and called him Stephenie. Luckily my girls haven't done that to L yet, but I'm not holding my breath!
That is so funny! I remember dressing my brothers up. I wanted a sister so bad too. Can't wait until Annie does that to her little brother! LOL
Oh my gosh.That is funny.I like the name grace,too.
Post a Comment