Monday, August 24, 2009

Pretty Sad...

Yep...that's me...I'm "pretty sad" with my blogging aren't I?!? I have missed blogging about so many important events that I am going to try to catch up on...
For now, I wanted to post a picture of Josiah, because yesterday he turned 10 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone!!!

At 10 months, Josiah loves to crawl, laugh, eat...(especially corn & sweet potatoes), go for walks, drink from bottles, and babble. He started crawling about a week ago, has 1 tooth and one that's almost breaking through, and says little things like..."dada", "ma", "ba"...for bottle, and as of today "Uh Oh". Never have I been stopped so many times while we're out, by people who just have to comment on his chubby cheeks, fat thighs, cutest dimples, or crazy fuzzy hair:o)

We love this little boy!!! He is all over the place, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!! Happy 10 months Josiah!!!

7 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I can't believe he's so old already, either. He sure is adorable!

On a side note...I was watching Adventures of a Shopaholic the other day and I think that you look so much like the main girl in it (no idea the name of the actress) aside from your coloring. She reminded me of you the entire movie.

Lara Neves said...

Confessions of a Shopaholic, that is. Not adventures. :)

Rach said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already 10 months old! Where does the time go?

Maddy said...

It goes so fast. I can't believe Luke is 3 months next week. Holy cow, it flies!

Maddy said...

PS I really want to see you guys this summer!!! Miss you lots!

Sabine Berlin said...

The hair is the best. What a hunk!

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's funny to think he can maneuver that chunky bod of his, haha.

And the actress from Confessions of a Shopaholic is Isla Fisher, by the way. She's hilarious!