Sunday, September 20, 2009

Micah's First Day of Kindergarten:)

I guess it's better to post about Micah's first day of Kindergarten now, then never...right???
So, here's Micah before heading to the bus stop...

At the bus stop with the neighbor kids...They were SO excited!!!

Here he is getting on the bus...

And YES...I am one of "those mom's" that follow their kids to school:)

Here I am with Micah before sending him off for his BIG day...

Here's Micah with his teacher Mrs. Story. He loves her!

I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast! Micah loves school! He is an excellent reader and loves to learn! YAY for school:)

3 comments:

brooke said...

Oh I'm glad you are one of "those moms" I was thinking, how sad, she just let him leave on the bus all alone on his first day! I will be one of "those moms" too!

Scott and Stacia said...

I love that you followed him to school. You crack me up! Maybe one day I will do the same thing...as for right now I would like to think I would just drive him myself :) He can take the bus on a day I don't plan to go :) Love ya!

Vanessa said...

I don't think I'll be able to just let keilana go to school on her first day. Wait, what am I talking about, her first WEEK. We don't live too far from the school, just down the road so I plan on walking her. We'll see how THAT goes, next year. Eek!