Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Guitar Heroes



My friend Jess and I got together a couple weeks ago to do some "Product Photography" for a business that I'm starting. We decided to take a little break...before we even began... to play a little "Guitar Heroes". What an addicting game! We didn't do too well at first (all my fault for getting kicked off the stage twice), but got the hang of it eventually! We had a lot of fun in that short time! How fun it is to ROCK OUT!!!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah! ROCK ON.....

Heather said...

I need your address email me butterfly-kisses@comcast.net

Scott and Stacia said...

How fun is that!? I love the picture by the way. You with a guitar is something I have never really imagined :)

Lara Neves said...

It is so funny to watch my mom and brother playing that together. It's pretty fun, but I haven't had much chance to play it! Looks like you guys had a great time!

What business are you starting?

Maddy said...

Well you can't tease us like that and leave us hanging!

Juliana said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could find your blog! :-)

Vanessa said...

Apparently this game is extremely entertaining. Our boys (from YM) came over Friday to spend the night and played that game until 7:30am!

Joshey & Krispy said...

OOOOHHH! We are soo going to have the battle of the bands! Josh and I have guitar hero 2...soon to get 3! Come Christmas we are soo on! (c: Hope all is well! Happy thanksgiving!