Last Thursday, Damon's work took us to the Utah Jazz Home Opener against the Houston Rockets. We had sooooo much fun! The night started with dinner in "The 100 Club" banquet room, and it was so yummy! I would've been just fine staying in there all night! Great food and great company! What more do you need???



We had a great time seeing everyone outside of the "work" environment.
When the half-time began, a bunch of us were able to go to the "underground".


As soon as half-time was over, we were all given t-shirs and were escorted ONTO the court!! We we welcomed the players back onto the court with "high 5s" and shouts from us. A couple of the guys were trying to rev up the crowd. It was very exciting! It was funny seeing little Randy next to Yao Ming! I couldn't believe how tall Ming was!

When we were escorted off the court, and back to the "underground", we ran into Jeff Hornacek! He was so great to stop and take pictures with our group! What an exciting and fun night we won't soon forget!


9 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I love the shirts!
That so cool! Looks like you all had a great time!!
Who is that stallion between Damon and Hornacek?! so hot.
That was fun to hang out with everyone! Let's all be blog buddies.
You guys are very cute and Holly I think you getting more and more beautiful, my dear!
That is awesome! All I have to say is...JEALOUS!
Look like you guys had way too much fun :)
Looks like fun times!
Looks like loads of fun!
Post a Comment