Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun and Surprises...

What an eventful Easter:o) The kids decorated some Easter eggs, and Micah left this cute note by them...

If you can't make it out, it says,
"To the Estr Bune,
the eggs
Frum r famule"
That just makes me smile:o)
Oh...and it was Josiah's first Easter! Here he is with his basket "full of Easter joy" (as Bria puts it). That was actually my basket when I was little...

Do you feel the Easter morning excitement?

After church, we headed over to the Temple to take some pictures...

It was super windy, so Damon took Josiah back to the car, and I got some more of the older 3. Here is one of my favorites...

Then we went to see Damon's parents. They finally got back from
their ordeal Las Vegas...

As we were leaving, Damon's mom gave me A SURPRISE...this gift from Grandma Carmen...

She always makes the most amazing baby blankets for our kids and I have to tell ya...they are my favorite! Thanks Grandma!!!
Hope you all had a fun Easter!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the kids are soooo cute. And wow, that blanket grandma made for Josiah looks so cool! I'm jealous :P I never got a clown on mine. hehe

CJF said...

How fun! I got to see the blanket at the house before it left to you..haha! Grandma is so creative

Vanessa said...

Love the note to the easter bunny! Those types of things are always so much fun. Cute blanket by Grandma Carmen, she has her way with making quilts and the fact that she uses the same fabric for ALL the quilts and some from her old mumu's. They are priceless.

Casabar Ohana said...

Mahalo for all your kind words and I hope you will enjoy your quilts for many years to come. Running out of ideas for new quilts. So, don't all start having babies at once!!! With Much Love,
Tutu (Grandma Carmen)
P.S. I have my mother's quilt which is more than 50 yrs. old! It's tattered and torn but it still keeps me warm!

Sabine Berlin said...

Fun Easter. What a cute blanket. My mom just discovered a talent for hand stitched quilts and I am loving reaping the benefits!

Maddy said...

Your kids look great in their Easter clothes. Glad you had some fun down time admist all the dramady lately!