They sure are cute!This picture brings back memories of growing up in my own house! I was the oldest, with three little brothers. :)
Great Picture Holly! That's one for the scrap books!
Josiah is getting so big already! And I love Bria's haircut. You're kids are so cute! How is Colton feeling?
That's a really good picture of all of them. It shows their personalities.
They are all so adorable!
They are like little cookie cutter cut-outs!! Cute cute cute!
Adorable!
Adorable! And there are FOUR of them. CRAZY! It must be so hard to get a picture with all of them.
Here I was going on about Bria's new haircut when I can see from the new photo's that you posted that she didn't get a haircut. Sorry. It looks short in this picture - it must have just been flowing behind her. Lol - she's cute, either way!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They sure are cute!
This picture brings back memories of growing up in my own house! I was the oldest, with three little brothers. :)
Great Picture Holly! That's one for the scrap books!
Josiah is getting so big already! And I love Bria's haircut. You're kids are so cute! How is Colton feeling?
That's a really good picture of all of them. It shows their personalities.
They are all so adorable!
They are like little cookie cutter cut-outs!! Cute cute cute!
Adorable!
Adorable! And there are FOUR of them. CRAZY! It must be so hard to get a picture with all of them.
Here I was going on about Bria's new haircut when I can see from the new photo's that you posted that she didn't get a haircut. Sorry. It looks short in this picture - it must have just been flowing behind her. Lol - she's cute, either way!
Post a Comment