Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What would YOU do???

If you were 3 1/2 years old and your mom let you take a bath by yourself...what would YOU do??? Do you think it would look something like this...

Yeah...that's an ENTIRE bottle of shampoo!!! It took me 20 minutes to get all the bubbles down the drain:o)

11 comments:

Lara Neves said...

That's an AWESOME bubble bath! I think I would love it! :) He's just too cute!

Megan said...

That is a great bubble bath!

Anita said...

Tyson (my 3 1/2 year old) did the exact same thing last week!! I had just bought new strawberry shampoo too...grrr! He was sure proud of himself though:)

Anonymous said...

I thought he was still in his cast!! Guess not if he can get down in the water like that. Is it a removable cast? LOL MOM

Holly said...

No...it's actually a water proof cast!!! I was SO happy to hear that he could bathe with the cast on! Heaven knows how dirty that kid would be after 6 weeks without bathing!!! Monday the cast comes off!!!

Maddy said...

FUN! I've started buying really cheap shampoo and soap for our tub because my kids do that every stinking time.

Scott and Stacia said...

FUN!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE BOY!!! I think that I've done that a few times myself, but he's a little boy you have to expect some craziness out of him!
We need to get together sometime!
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, he totally looks like Micah in this picture!

Unknown said...

I'm tellin ya--my kids love bubble baths too ;D

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.I could die in that thing.Mom,why didn't you tell me?
Bria