My baby is 7 months old today!!!
At 7 months,
At 7 months, Josiah hates...
baby food and "tummy-time",
but LOVES...
getting his diaper changed
nursing
sitting up
playing with toys
laughing
cuddling
"talking"
smiling
playing "peek-a-boo"
jumping in his jumperoo
drooling, and being held...
Among other things:o)
*edit* This week he said "mama" twice! He said "Daa" today (Sunday). He's growing up WAY too fast!
Happy 7 months Josiah!!! We love you and can't believe how quickly time flies!!! We are so glad that you are part of our family!!!
6 comments:
What a sweet picture. I just love his chunky cheeks and hair! I can't wait for my baby to get here -- do you think the time will fly by as fast??
I can't believe he is already so big! In fact, in my mind, Bria and Micah are still babies, so I find it difficult to comprehend that you have four kids, now!! He's beautiful (:
It has gone by quickly! Hope you are enjoying your time with mom and dad!
Gosh, I miss those chunky thighs already and I've only been gone for 5 days! :)
He is so cute! It's so sad how fast they change!
This is a wonderful, cute, loving pic of Josiah. Yes, he is growing faster than the other kids. Grandma Casabar
Post a Comment