Sunday, June 7, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Yep, we're still here. We're just trying to get used to having 4 kids:o) School is officially out, and I am officially going crazy!!! I'm going to do my best to get caught up on our family's events...
Just before school ended, Bria and Micah had their last soccer games. This year they even got trophies!!! What a fun year, and what wonderful coaches!!!
Here's coach David and Micah...

and Bria...

We also had some fun visitors...Damon's sister, Tanya and her little Noah...
and my parents...
What a fun time!!! More on that later:o) Have a great week!!!

5 comments:

Evaly said...

Wait- you're supposed to say 4 kids is a piece of cake! Don't freak me out :) I love Colton's prayer, what a sweetie.

Georges said...

Okay, not such a flattering picture of myself...thanks Holly! And it's soo big!! Wow!! Anyway, I'll find it in my heart to get over it..wait for it..wait for it...okay, I'm over it!! Other than that, the kids are super cute!!

Scott and Stacia said...

So... in your opinion is the transition to one, two, three or four kids the hardest?? So many people said two was the hardest..now people are saying three or more. Just curious...it might change my opinion of how many kids I want...just kidding! Hope everything gets easier for you! Love ya!

Holly said...

The reason it's hard right now is because they're ALL home ALL.THE.TIME...unless I plan an outing or playdates. The first week was rough, but now that they understand that they NEED to get along to have fun, it's A LOT better!!!
Stac...I think the transition to 3 was the hardest for me. With #4 it was hard, but Bria was a big helper, where when I had Colton... Bria was 3 and Micah was 1 1/2...so there wasn't a lot of help.
Thanks again for all your help with my online purchase:o) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

They're out of school? I don't go off until July 3rd. Lucky kids!
Brooke