Colton has been really sick the past few days. It's been really hard because he's just wants his mommy! The screaming today almost sent me over the edge! Luckily, his constant 102 degree fever broke this afternoon, and he's feeling a little better! I am SO HAPPY that he's feeling better because my mom is in town for the next week to watch our kids...so we can go on a little trip to Cozumel, Mexico!!! We leave our home at 4am on Wednesday!
I'll post pictures when we get back!!! And...if you noticed the time of this post...we're just up packing! Can't wait!!!
10 comments:
I just returned from my Caribbean trip and my kids our sick. At least he is getting it out of the way before you leave. Have a great time. Look forward to seeing the pictures when you come back.
sooo jealous. have fun for all the rest of us!! (although i suppose i can't complain since i live in SD and you live in UT.)
I am so jealous. I need a trip to Mexico. Stuff me in your suitcase.
So sad that he has been sick, but SOOOOOO excited for your trip...can't wait to see all those sunny pictures!
Have a blast on your trip! Sounds so fun to get out of this cold.
Glad he is feeling better. SOme kids here have had the fever bug for up to 8 days! Have a great trip!
Oh my gosh! Hope you guys have so much fun! Totally jealous!
can't wait to hear about your trip. have fun!
Have fun!
How Fun!! Can't wait to see your pics
Post a Comment