Ok...I finally had the Geek Squad come over and fix our computer. So, here is Collin entertaining us all on our trip to Cozumel. Elizabeth...you really missed out;o) It was hilarious! Enjoy!
Hee you lucky! wish i was on vacation right now! You have been tagged. Now, here's what you're supposed to do... please do not spoil the fun. Go to my blog and Copy this Tag into your own blog and fill out the answers. Send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot oflittle known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
I didn't know you went on cruise. I'm soooo jealous. this is the perfect time of year to go. I'm trying to talk Ryan into going on one next year. that video was hilarious. that looks like so much fun. Katie
8 comments:
Haha!
That was awesome!!!
I wish I would have been there so bad!
Thanks!!
Hilarious! Lunch was great the other day!
That was so funny. What an entertainer.
Hee you lucky! wish i was on vacation right now! You have been tagged. Now, here's what you're supposed to do... please do not spoil the fun. Go to my blog and Copy this Tag into your own blog and fill out the answers. Send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot oflittle known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
That just proves that we never grow up, we'll always be kids at heart. =) I would LOVE to cruise with y'all--that'd be good times.
Got to love karaoke!! I kept thinking the song was going to start just like he did!
That is so funny! He is a hoot! That looks like such a fun time! :)
I didn't know you went on cruise. I'm soooo jealous. this is the perfect time of year to go. I'm trying to talk Ryan into going on one next year.
that video was hilarious. that looks like so much fun. Katie
Post a Comment