We had such a fun time hanging out with everyone, and dinner was hilarious! Aside from the craziness of our "topic of discussion" at dinner, an interesting event occured. I ordered a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri...and about a half hour later the waiter finally brought it to me. The first sip was just nasty...it was WAY too sweet! I just kept sipping it because it was sitting in front of me. Anyways, after half of my daiquiri was gone...I smelt alcohol. Yep! The waiter forgot the "virgin" part! I had NO idea cuz I had never tasted alcohol before! Everyone started calling me an alcoholic...and I was unable to live it down throughout the trip. It was so funny! Anyways, after dinner, we just walked around and enjoyed the warmth of Florida. We found a little bar with live music (and NO...I stopped drinking at dinner...thank you), and went window-shopping...It was wonderful!


9 comments:
HaHa..that is funny! It looks beautiful. Cozumel was my favorite stop on our cruise.
Funny, that is probably something I would do too. I've never been to Cozumel but I'm adding it to my travel list now. Glad you had a fun break together.
Someone else I know went on a cruise and was accidentally given alcohol by the waiter. Even funnier, she found out a couple days later that she was pregnant...she thought, great the ONLY time I ever drink alcohol in my life and I'm pregnant!
Maybe those cruise waiters have some sort of evil plan, LOL!
Looks like you had a blast...can't wait to see more!
Do I need to schedule a bishops appointment for you for your latest addiction? JK. I am so glad you were able to go!!! Lets get together and talk while our kids play!!
Too funny Holly! Have we not all had that experience over there? I remember when the waiter asked me if I wanted a chocolate banana, I said, "ooh, yeah, I love chocolate bananas"! Well, it was a drink and I definitely knew it was alcoholic after the first sip.
So what are you like as s drunk?
Last summer we went to Mexico. We had been out all day and I was dehydrated and starving. We came back to the resort and I downed a drink called a Tornado(I asked for no alcohol). After several mins my hands felt funny and my face was red and hot. Chris asked the waiter what was in my drink and he said mostly Vodka. I was feeling pretty good! Lets just say we did some crazy Karaoke that night!
Oh my goodness Holly! What did you do? For real...I would die. I would be so mad at the waiter. So when did you get back? Can't wait to hear more!
Ha Ha! That happened to me in Cancun too! I knew it tasted kind of funny, but I didn't know why. They even served alcohol to Andy's 13 year old cousins. I guess we really are a peculiar people, I mean who orders pina coladas without alcohol!?! ;) I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment