We decided...kind of last minute...to celebrate Micah's birthday with his friends. Yes, his birthday was a month ago, but with the craziness of December, and the start of a new year, we thought this was the perfect time! Micah decided he wanted a "Spiderman Party"! I was super surprised when he came downstairs dressed like Spiderman! So cute!

When Micah's friends came in, we had them all decorate their own pizzas! It was cute to see what they came up with!
After decorating pizza, we had a contest with silly string...to see who could hit the middle of the web first! I'm sure the kids would've played this all day if we hadn't run out of silly string! It was a lot of fun! Then, we let the kids have a go at a pinata. Unfortunately, Micah wanted to be "very last" and didn't have a chance to hit the pinata before Braden busted it open, but they all had a fun time grabbing at the candy!
Lucky for me, Micah was easily convinced to have spider web cupcakes. Sure saved me a lot of time!
Micah started to open his presents...and there was a knock at the door.
It was Spiderman himself:0) He took pictures with the kids (that weren't afraid of him), and was a fun guest to have for this special day! At the end of the party, Micah said, "Spiderman was AWESOME!" That just made the entire party worth it for me!!! THANKS ANDREW!!!






5 comments:
What a cute party! I'm going to remember than for Collin, he loves spiderman lately. I love the spiderman visitor idea, thats great:)
You are such a fun mom!
Holly you seriously do the best parties for you kids! And you give me great ideas. What a fun thing
Micah is adorable! You have such fun and cute ideas!!
I love the month late idea! You should always do that so he can have a cool birthday party.
Post a Comment