Monday, February 9, 2009

Losing Battle:o)

Micah is an ENORMOUS 5 year old! In fact, this last month he must have had a growth spurt cuz he's officially taller than Bria by a whole inch...and she's 7 1/2!!! Anyways, he has tons of pajamas, so why he choses to wear these is beyond me...but...I told Micah the other day that his footie pajamas didn't fit him anymore, and that we need to get rid of them. He, very disappointed, said...
"No Mom! They still fit me...see?!?"
So I ask you...do YOU think they fit him?

I think NOT!

13 comments:

Tara said...

Lol - definately time for a new pair. That's so cute, though. My kids usually hate wearing their footies, even though I love them.

Scott and Stacia said...

I think it is time to take the poor kid to the store to pick out a new pair of footie PJs :) Maybe he will get attached to a pair that actually fit his feet :) Too cute!

Georges said...

So cute! Did you cut the feet or did his feet just poke out?? Good luck finding footie pj's that fit those big boats!! :)

Holly said...

Tanya...I didn't cut the feet out! He, for some odd reason, loves these pjs and has worn holes in the bottom!!! So, yeah...his feet are actually poking that far out of size 5 pjs:o) Talk about some HUGE feet!!!

Unknown said...

Eh, just cut the bottoms off. We've done that before. It's funny how they get attached to things. Wilson will still pull out pants and shirts he wore when he was like 3 and try to wear them.

ang said...

ha ha that's funny that he loves them that much!

Maddy said...

I literally laughed out loud.

Evaly said...

That is so funny- typical boy :)

JRC said...

Oh my!!! That is hilarious!

crazy4danes said...

Too funny! B is the same way, he hates giving up the old clothes and jammies for the new ones that actually fit! :)

Sabine Berlin said...

L has several pair like that. Sometimes it is hard to part with those footie PJ's.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! I love it! Sounds like my son and his camo pants - he will not give those suckers up! I cringe when he chooses them to wear out of the house -- he will not be bribed otherwise.

misscrys said...

Those footie PJ's still have some room for growth--check out the ripples of material at his knees:-)