Monday, February 23, 2009

Already?!?

I can hardly believe that this little guy is already 4 months old!!!

We are completely in love with Josiah!!! He has the sweetest personality already:o) He loves to eat, poop, cry, laugh, cuddle, and play with his brothers and sister. He hates sleeping, "tummy time", and getting his diaper changed. A funny thing Josiah did this evening...While Damon was changing his diaper, he kicked Damon...4 times..."right where it counts"! It was SO funny!!! Happy 4 months little one!

15 comments:

CJF said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie! Love that fuzz on his head, haha! Four months, wow that is fast

Vanessa said...

Can't believe it...time flies by. I LOVE the picture of him smiling, he's certainly a cutie. I think he looks a lot like Colton! Glad he's an easy baby with a great personality. And he certainly looks like h's a good eater. =)

Jessica Snyder said...

What a cutie! Look at those cheeks and dimples!

JRC said...

So cute! Loves his chubby little cheeks. I can't belive how much he looks like Colten.

Anonymous said...

He's growing up toooooo fast. Need to come see you guys again, but not to sure when--our schedule keeps getting fuller. Maybe after dad has his surgery, I can get off (again) and we can come up for a few. Love MOM

Georges said...

Love the pics of him. He is such a babe :) Happy 4 months big boy!! We love you and miss you too!!

J Glazier said...

That is crazy it's been four months already! I love the fuzzy hair pic, so cute.

ang said...

he is so cute!!!

The Bullocks said...

I can't believe it has already been 4 months since you had him. that is crazy. I love those cheeks. what a cutie.
I'm so bummed I'd love to go to that class with you. Ryan made plans for us to hang out with some friends. Usually I never have anything going and It would totally work but I swear this is always how it goes. you'll have to fill me in on any good tips you get. it seems so overwhelming at first. thanks again for the invite.

Amber Davis said...

he is getting so big so fast so i guess that means i get to babysitt him soon haha

Maddy said...

He's just so cute! I love his outfit.

Sabine Berlin said...

He is so cute. No way has four months gone by so fast!

The Toronto Family said...

wow!!!! It seems like you just had him!!!! I always feel like I will be prego for eternity, than when they are out time flies!!! Ryan will be one in a month!!! my baby is getting sooo big! It seems like I had him yesterday!

Unknown said...

I LOVE his outfit! The kicking story made me laugh ;D So funny

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.