Saturday, February 21, 2009

Priceless...

Remember this post about all the things that have stopped working in the last few weeks:o) Well, I just wanted to break it all down for you...

Fridge motor replacement...$260
New garage door chain replacement...$320
Vacuum repair...$20
Service call for broken washing machine...$69
-He told us he could fix the washer for $750 or we could get a new washer...we got a new washer:o)
New washer (with a warantee and delivery)...$1200
Service call to clean out our heating vents (yes our heater stopped working too)...$158
Colton coming out of the office to say that there is now a "hole in our ceiling"...Priceless:o)

6 comments:

Tricia said...

You just might have to sell that Cadi of yours to pay for it all!

crazy4danes said...

LOL...I love your attitude! It seems like everything breaks down at once! :)

Tara said...

That stinks so bad! I'm glad that you are in a position to get it all taken care of - can you imagine hauling all of your laundry to the laundrymat (where you go three times a week to "warm up"). Lol!

Anonymous said...

I think you need a live in handiman. It might be worth the pay.

Anonymous said...

That last comment is from you mom.

Maddy said...

All I can think is AUGH!!! Are you serious? I think I would hit something.