Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Most Favorite Prophet...

Our most favorite Prophet passed away around 7pm tonight. President Gordon B. Hinckley was the greatest example of love and dedication to our Savior! We will definitely miss his whit, energy, charm, and sincerity! His words and counsel will stay with us forever!!!
Here's to a most beautiful reunion!!!

6 comments:

Georges said...

We will miss him too!! What a blessing to have had such a wonderful leader to look up to. President Hinckley Rocks!!

Anita said...

I love the picture you found of Pres. Hinckley with his hat on--what a cutie. We will all miss him!

Amy said...

What a wonderful post!

Lara Neves said...

I spent forever looking for that picture, and then when I clicked on your blog after I had finally found it, there it was. :)

I have so loved reading everyone's thoughts on him today. It's awesome to think how many people have been touched by his life and service.

Maddy said...

I have loved reading everyone's thoughts on President Hinckley. I am so selfish because I'm not quite ready to share mine own.

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Holly...hi! Yes I remember you! You are Damon's cute wife! Thanks for the notes you've left on our blog! I actually had a question for you. Raelene said you have nice tile in your house. We're redoing a few things in our new house and tile is one of them. Do you know who you guys used for that? Let me know!