- I rarely ever go a day without chocolate and peanut butter.
- I love soccer and am Bria's assistant coach.
- I love being a mom, yet welcome breaks often.
- I love it when my kids are reading books to eachother.
- I love singing songs to Colton at night.
- I love telling Bria and Micah stories.
- I strongly dislike my eyebrows and think my nose is too pointy.
- I love keeping in touch with people.
- I send out atleast 125 Christmas Cards every year (thanks to #8).
- My favorite part of church is when sacrament is over and our kids walk hand-in-hand to their classes.
- I love living in Utah, but hate skiing.
- We have the greatest neighbors and friends!
- I have a love/hate relationship with sugar.
- I very much enjoy baking.
- Most days my home looks like a tornado hit.
- I love playing with my kids.
- I wish for a shopping spree.
- I love dancing with Damon!
- I love listening to the waves crashing on the shore.
- I enjoy having a garden, and especially enjoy fresh tomatoes off the vine.
- I love food...especially Mexican, Italian...and a good steak.
- I can out-eat Damon in dessert any day of the week.
- I don't like the fact that animals can sense fear!
- I have a fear of dogs, and some other animals...like ferrets and rats (thanks to our cousins who would throw them at me and think it was funny).
- I married the greatest man in the world!
- I have 5 sisters, 2 brothers and LOTS of nieces and nephews!
- I love being in a big family.
- I love playing racquetball with Damon, and my sister Blythe (in College).
- I enjoy mowing our lawn.
- I love photography and taking the kids out on photoshoots.
- I get car-sick on long drives.
- I apparently have a "look-alike" in California and a couple in Utah.
- I love my hazel eyes and my hair.
- I need to work on using my "soft voice" more often.
- I am starting a business with Amy.
- I hate whinning!
- I love reality tv.
- I need and love my sleep.
- I get SUPER sick when I'm pregnant!
- We want to have another baby in 2009.
- I'm pregnant NOW...so...#40 won't be happening (surprise!!!).
- I had to go get an IV and anti-nausia meds last night (thanks to #39) and found out that I lost 6 pounds in the last 4 days!
- I HATE being sick!
- I love my kids!
- I love crazy rain storms!
- Damon and I have lived in Arizona, North Carolina and Utah.
- We go on a trip every year to someplace we've never been before.
- The kids still won't stop talking about going to Zion.
- I don't like my birthday (Dec. 29) because everyone is either out of town, or forgets.
- I had Micah on my 25th birthday...he came 5 weeks early ON my birthday. What are the odds???
- I love bonfires at the beach.
- I love laughter!
- I love playing in the snow and sledding.
- I love the changing seasons.
- I love a good message!
- I am a terrible swimmer, but can fake it pretty good:)
- I have a fear of drowning
- I love playing practical jokes on people, and don't do it nearly enough.
- I love having dance parties with my kids. Their moves are the greatest!
- I played soccer from the time I was 5, all the way through High School.
- I wish I still played soccer!
- I was on the track team from my Freshman year through my Senior year.
- I love a beautiful sunset over the ocean.
- I love hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon in the winter.
- I stay up way too late!
- I have a scar on my chin from jumping off the diving board at my grandpa's house. I was trying to jump into a blow-up canoe...by body made it in, but my head didn't.
- I used to have sezures as a child.
- I love Christmas, Easter and my favorite...Halloween.
- I don't like reading, unless it's something that will help me be a better mother.
- "Christlike Parenting" is a great read!
- I'm sad that President Hinkley passed away, but know that he's enjoying a wonderful reunion in heaven!
- I know President Monson is a man of God and will be a wonderful Prophet!
- I'm grateful to be part of this wonderful gospel!
- I love a crackling fire and a great movie.
- I'm a procrastinator.
- I wish I had a better fashion sense.
- I love serving people.
- I am a homebody.
- I value my relationships with others.
- I love seeing deer during every season, in the field next to our home.
- I love the views we have from our home.
- I wish Damon could be home more often.
- I had messed-up teeth growing up...and have passed them on to Bria and Colton.
- I think our kids are beautiful!
- I had a blast on the cruise with Prosper, and wish we traveled more often.
- I've never liked jewelry until I had Micah.
- I got my ears re-pierced last April.
- I love the sun!
- I love a good tan!
- I love watching Bria dance and play soccer.
- I love seeing Bria and Micah swim!
- I had some near-death experiences with water.
- I thought I was hyperthyroid, but found out yesterday that I'm Hypo!
- My favorite colors are green and blue.
- I love being surrounded with fields, but hate the smell of cows in the summer.
- I love it when Damon rubs my feet.
- I love that our kids are quick to make friends.
- I love that Colton is potty-training himself!
- I can't wait for spring.
- I love my life!!!
I hope you learned a little more about me! If you haven't already done this, then I tag you!
37 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Holly!! I read the whole list, and I'm so glad I did! I learned a lot about you. And I hope you start feeling better soon!
Loved the list! I'll have to do it sometime...it seems like it would take forever to come up with that many things, though! WOW I'm impressed you did it!
This is so fun! When is your baby coming???
Yeah for your list and Congratulations to you. :)
Congrats! That was quite a surprise. When are you due?
I hope you feel better soon. Yuck. Hopefully you can have a great summer without being sick.
Congrats, again.
Hope you feel better soon! I've been sick too....YUCK!
Congrats Holly! What a great list, we have a lot in common.
Congrats again!! I'm so sorry you are so sick. :( I love your list.
Congratulations you little stinker! What a way to announce. I don't think I would've known had Damon not called and told us to read the blog. We're excited for you and hope you start feeling better soon!
Holly and Damon--Congrats! Glad you told us to read your blog. We are sorry that you are soooo sick and wish that we were closer so that we could help you!! We love you.
We're due around the end of October. On average, our kids have come about a month early...so a "due date" doesn't mean much here. I did have to go back to the ER last night to get more fluids! Pray that this goes away quickly! Thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes!
And I thought I was going to have to read all the way to 100 to get the news that a baby was on the way!!! Congratulations! I am bummed that you get so sick, but hang in there. And post more about the baby when you know! Love ya!
Holly I didn't know you liked to mow your lawn! That was SHOCKING!=)
Love ya, Aim
You must have a riding mower!
CONGRATS!! How exciting. I'm on the 2009 plan for #4. I think your kids are beautiful too and you have a great sense of fashion :) Hope you get feeling better.
Hey Holly! I randomly came across your blog and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are beautiful, and you and Damon look so happy! I'm glad to see you're doing so well!
So creative in announcing your pregnancy, good job and congratulations. #4, huh? Good Luck!!! And I DO hope you feel better very soon. Keep us posted and all. Love you guys! I have to admit, I stopped around 60--will have to continue later. I can't belive you did all 100, yikes.
Yeah for you having a baby! I guess being baby hungry at Outback did it:) Congrats.
You have a ton of readers!!! Love the list!
I can't believe you like to mow the lawn! It's actually one of my goals to never mow a lawn, so I don't know if it's fun or not.
I did this tag years ago, so I'll have to dig it up and link it to you!
Oh and PS! I KNEW IT!!!
Congratulations! That's great news, although I realize it will be greater news once the nausea stops. I'm so sorry. I hope you have lots of people who can help you out. I can't imagine getting that sick with #4. I know it will be worth it though. You make the cutest kids.
I am so happy your having a baby! My dad never told me you have sezures as a kid. I don't think your nose is pointy.
Love, Joes daughter Mikayla
Holy cow! congratulations on the 4th! wow! I just might do this tag but i dont know if i can come up with 100 things about myself...so i see now why you emailed all of us to read your blog!! hehe!
CONGRATS! I was wondering why you and Damon would be talking about how to announce the next pregnancy! Exciting news for you! Sorry you are so sick! Hang in there! See you so soon! Oh and I have to say...next time you have news like that...post it Monday-Thursday...I don't check blogs over the weekend ;)
Congratulations on Baby #4!
And I relate about the Dec. bday. Mine is the 26th and JC's s the 29th!
Congratulations! Feel better soon!
What a great list. Congrats on baby number 4. Hope you feel better soon.
Hi Holly and family!
So happy to read about baby #4!!
Say hello to everyone. Take care and get to feeling better soon.
Jo-Anne
Congrats! I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate too... almost every day! And you and I need to have a dessert-eating contest and see who can eat the most :)
Holly, this is Danielle Adams. I'm so glad that I found your blog! I loved reading your list and I related to so much of it! I get really sick in pregnancy too. Did they give you Zofran to take at home? It helped me better than anything else my last pregnancy, but not 100%. Good luck and Congrats!
Yeah for a new baby!
Holly I love your blog. I will
help in anyway I can. Our kids would love to play together- Amelia
I loved your list! Congrats on the upcoming arrival!
It was so fun to read about you and learn a little more. Thanks for sharing. (I totally have to have chocoalte every day too!)
WOW- YOU ARE AWESOME! I AM CLAIMING THIS NEXT BABY UNTIL I HAVE MY OWN SOMEDAY- CAN I PLEASE? LOVE AND BEST WISHES SIS- CAMILLE :)
Ok I am finally commenting (believe it or not, I've never done this before). Congratulations!! I hope you remain well and stop throwing up!!
Love, Crystal
Okay, feeling a bit sheepish. I THOUGHT I read the whole thing, but there is a small chunk I missed....must have scrolled too far. Unfortunately it was the most important part. I might have caught on if I wasn't the second person to comment.
Congratulations anyway! :) I really hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment