I have been tagged a lot recently. I thought this one would be fun... It's a list of questions that I had to ask Damon. This is how our conversation went down...
Me: What is your full name?
Him: Damon
Me: How long have we been married?
Him: 8 ½ years…almost 9.
Me: What's your dream job?
Him: Full time investor
Me: I thought you’d say some kind of sports figure
Him: Well, yeah…um…No.
Me: What's your dream car?
Him: Audi RS4
Me: What's your claim to fame? ...Being seen on cops??? (If you know Damon very well, you'll understand why I made that comment).
Him: No. (He laughs) I can’t think of anything. Oh, sitting with the General Authorities and their wives in the MTC at a devotional.
Me: What do you like to do?
Him: Spend time with my wife and kids.
Me: What's your biggest fear?
Him: (Seriously thinking this through) Um...Uh...Hmmmm...Getting lost in the middle of the forest…I don’t know!
Me: (laughing)…In the middle of a FOREST??? I thought you'd say 'Getting lost in the middle of downtown Los Angeles!' You didn’t even say 'in the forest... at NIGHT!'
Him: I mean, at night (trying to be soooo tough!)
Me: What animal describes you?
Him: This is definitely a dumb question! (5 minutes seriously passed…) I don't know...A tiger because that was the animal for the Chinese New Year the year I was born.
Me: (staring at him) That’s NOT why you’re most like a tiger!
Me: If you could live in any era which one would it be?
Him: During Christ’s ministry
Me: What's a goal for 2008?
Him: That’s a broad question! Have our business off the ground and making money, worry less and have more fun.
Me: What your guiltiest pleasure?
Him: Anything with chocolate, coconut and almonds.
Me: So, basically an almond Joy?
Him: Yes.
Me: What do you love about me?
Him: You put up with my crap.
Me: (complete silence)………..................Is that it?
Him: And…you treat me like a king.
Me: You are so lying through your teeth!
Him: And…your sense of humor! And…of course your hair and (laughing) your butt…or you could say, your back-side.
He was so funny with this "interview"! Hopefully you found out a little more about my husband and weren't offended by his last comment:o) If you want to play along...I tag you!
9 comments:
That is so great! I loved it!
Very funny answers! And his last answer is not even one bit offensive...wouldn't most husbands say something similar? I know mine would!
Funny! I can totally picture the whole thing! Thanks for sharing.
Ha ha! Damon cracks me up. I loved his last answer.
I am so offended :)
That's awesome!
So funny! You two are really cute together. :)
OK, I wrote this on my blog, but I'm not sure if you'll go back and read the comments again: Are you trying to tell me something missy?
Fun Interview Love your sense of humor! :) Whats the business you talked about? Did I miss something?
Post a Comment