So yeah...I'm finally posting about our Easter weekend:) We had a lot of fun! On Saturday morning we headed over to Grandma Jenny & Papa Cass' place for an Easter Egg Hunt. The kids had a blast! We were able to enjoy some strawberry shortcake, and even had the Easter bunny stop in for a bit. Colton just stood there the whole time. He was probably in everyone's pictures, but he loved the bunny! Then, Bria's over in the corner saying, "That's not the Real Easter Bunny cuz he has tennis shoes on." How perceptive:)
The kids had a lot of fun decorating eggs Saturday night.
Here are the baskets on Easter morning...
And the kids discovering their "treasures"...

We were all pretty sick on Easter, so...unfortunately...I didn't get a family picture:( I took what I could get with the kids though. Here's Micah...

Later that night, we headed over to Grandma & Papa's house for a super yummy Easter dinner! We were in heaven!









9 comments:
Looks like you had a great weekend. Hilarious about Bria, duh, the Easter Bunny doesn't wear shoes!! :)
Yeay! You finally updated. I've been missing you.
Looks like a fun Easter. Sorry you were all sick :(
Looks like a fun weekend, despite the sickness! Oh- and we are in Sacramento now. We were in San Diego, throughout law school, but I got a really great job offer in Sacramento, so we made the move. We've been here for almost 2 months and so far, it's great! I'm sure I'm going to start missing the beach soon though... especially when the weather heats up!
Holly, So glad you found me. You look AWESOME and have BEAUTIFUL children. Oh, I'm jealous of your cute kids.
your kids are so beautiful! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!
Holly, your kids are so beautiful!
Glad you guys had a good Easter. I'm so sorry you have been so sick! Not fun at all! Hope it starts to get better soon!
So so fun! They all look adorable!
What adorable kids!
Post a Comment