Can you see the little thing???? I was a little freaked out because I saw the "yolk sack" (sounds nasty I know) and thought it was another baby. My heart stopped for a second, then the tech told me what it was:o) I did get another surprise though...I got to hear the heartbeat!!! I didn't know they could do that so early on, but it was amazing!!! Anyways, I'm about 8 weeks now, and I think the IV fluids have done me a lot of good! I've had 2 good days this week, which is amazing, and pray for many more! Just thought I'd share the picture! Have a great Easter weekend!Friday, March 21, 2008
Surprise...Surprise...
Well, I went in for my third IV on Tuesday...YEP...3RD!!! I went last Saturday to the Insta Care, on Sunday to the ER and on Tuesday I was finally able to go to my doctor's office for another IV. I was just sick of being sick!!! I was still down 5 pounds and was losing any sip of water I'd intake! It was getting super old! Anyways, at the doctor's office I told the nurse that I was concerned about the baby because I've been SO sick...and she ordered an Ultrasound!!! I was so surprised! So, being hooked up to an IV, I went in and received the first picture of our baby!
Can you see the little thing???? I was a little freaked out because I saw the "yolk sack" (sounds nasty I know) and thought it was another baby. My heart stopped for a second, then the tech told me what it was:o) I did get another surprise though...I got to hear the heartbeat!!! I didn't know they could do that so early on, but it was amazing!!! Anyways, I'm about 8 weeks now, and I think the IV fluids have done me a lot of good! I've had 2 good days this week, which is amazing, and pray for many more! Just thought I'd share the picture! Have a great Easter weekend!
Can you see the little thing???? I was a little freaked out because I saw the "yolk sack" (sounds nasty I know) and thought it was another baby. My heart stopped for a second, then the tech told me what it was:o) I did get another surprise though...I got to hear the heartbeat!!! I didn't know they could do that so early on, but it was amazing!!! Anyways, I'm about 8 weeks now, and I think the IV fluids have done me a lot of good! I've had 2 good days this week, which is amazing, and pray for many more! Just thought I'd share the picture! Have a great Easter weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Thanks for the sonogram! I love baby stuff, doesn't matter who it is and it keeps me from needing to go through it myself so soon! Yay, for babies! =) Hope you get to feeling better.
i've never seen an ultrasound that soon! i can't really figure out where the baby is! anyway, i got your message (a little too late) and i really appreciate your call! but i think you are the one who needs the break! i can't imagine being pregnant and already having 3 kids. all i did the first trimester was sleep. you can't do that with other kids! i'm sorry you are feeling so terrible. anyway, this taco bar just opened up in provo and its supposed to be super authentic (lets hope so). when you are feeling better lets go on a date and eat some real mexican!
Yuck, I'm sorry you're so sick! But hey, that's fun you got to have an ultrasound so early! Hope it starts looking up for ya~
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I sure hope you feel better soon! Pregnancy for me is just like that, hospital stays, IVs and zofran pumps. Sending good wishes your way.
I thought you were going to drop the twins bomb with your surprise title :-)There are not a lot of things better than hearing that heartbeat
Bummer that your still sick! But how awesome to hear the heartbeat so soon. I think it always feels more real when you hear the heartbeat...Best of Luck!
I thought you were going to drop a big surprise with twins too :) I'm so sorry you're so sick, nothing is worse than feeling like that with kids hanging on you. I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog I'm doing invited readers only thanks to some freaky commments lately.
I cannot even image being that sick! You are such a trooper! Congrats on hearing the heart beat. It almost makes me want to get pregnant again with all these babies being born/pregnancies being announced. And then the kids wake up from their naps. ;D
I'm so excited for you! It's great to see that things look good so far. I hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy is the worst
Congratulations Holly! I'm sorry you're so sick though, that must be miserable. Your kids are so beautiful and I'm sure this one will be just as gorgeous.
Hope you feel better. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Holly Anderson!
Well, not Anderson any more- but that's the name I know! I found your blog on Blythe's blog and I'm so happy to see and your family. What precious kids you have and one on the way! Amazing. I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well!
Take care,
Jessica (Williams) Snyder
I did not even know you were predgnat : ) Congratulation!! hope you start feeling better : )
Congrats Holly I didn't know you were pregnant. How fun Sorry you are sick thats no fun but look at what ya get in return get better
Yuck, I'm sorry you are so sick. Hey you got to see the little peanut!! Hoping for better days for you.
How exciting! Hope all continues to go well. I had my ultrasound at 10wks and Chris asked the doctor like two times..."there is only one in there right?"
Well we miss you guys. You're in our prayers. love you all!
Congratulations on your up and coming! That's very exciting. I'm sorry you are feeling so yucky! There really is nothing worse! At least its for a good reason. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and congrats! I finally started a blog
http://9thlaws.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
Amy (johnson) Laws
Holly!! It's Angela (Christensen)!!! I am finding everyone today! :D I found Jessica through the Monahan's blog and then found you on Jessica's!!! Your family looks great! I have to find Blythe now! :D
I love the ultrasound pic! Congrats! :D
Dang that cruise- all that alone time will get you in some big trouble. I would love to take your kids sometime. Let me know if I can do anything for you! Amelia
Yes we should totally get together! :D Where do you guys live? We are in Draper :)
OK I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS SIGNED IN UNDER MY HUBBY'S ACCOUNT! That last comment by Daniel was actually from me :D SORRY! You're probably like "who's Daniel and why does he want to get together!?"
Anyways...I was just saying that we totally should get together...how old are your kids? My son is 5 and he loves making new friends! :) Anyways...talk to you later and I hope you're feeling better! :)
Congrats Holly! I'm so excited for you!!
Sounds great! I would love to see Blythe when she comes! I hope you get through the next month or so OK...and we'll get together whenever you're feeling better! :D
Hey...just checkin' in to see how you're feeling. I hope you are doing well! Luvs! :-*
Post a Comment