Monday, April 28, 2008

A Few Days in Review...

Saturday was soccer picture day. Aside from the FREEZING wind, the kids and I didn't complain too much! We're missing 3 of our team members, but it's so fun to see them turn into such cute little friends! And...Bria almost got her first goal of the season at their game. It makes me soooo happy to see her turn into a little soccer player:)
Bria and Micah had swim lessons this morning and Bria really surprised me by swimming all the way across the deep end by herself! She is really improving! It was such a beautiful day today! So nice, that I whipped out the first ice cream cones of the season. Colton was in heaven!
Micah and Colton were having a blast today in the warm weather! They got out some plastic sleds, filled them with water, and Instantly had their own pools! How clever:)
Bria was over at her friend house, so the boys and I went to get her. We ended up staying for a wonderful BBQ. We all had a lot of fun, and the kids went right to sleep when we got home:) Thanks Bishop families!!! What a fun day we had!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember those Spring days in Utah! How I love them! The ice cream looks good too ;D