Ok guys...sorry I've been such a blogging slacker! I have a fun post of our last week in review, just no time to post! Between throwing up and taking care of 3 kids...it will happen one of these days! Check back soon for a post!
You are such a whinner! Just kidding- I think if you are getting out of bed that is a productive day!!! I hope you feel better soon- the 2nd trimester is around the corner!
Sorry you are so sick!! Everyone says that you forget about all the sickness and pain once the baby arrives, I don't buy it. I still remember it Very well and dread pregnancy because of it. Hang in there!!
I can tell that you are down since you've hardly touched your blog in weeks. You have always been such a good blogger! Hope that you are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel as far as the sickness goes. Let us know how you're doing!
12 comments:
You are such a whinner! Just kidding- I think if you are getting out of bed that is a productive day!!! I hope you feel better soon- the
2nd trimester is around the corner!
I could NOT be pregnant with 3 kids!! I feel for you :) Good luck, it's all worth it--I'm sure you already know that with your three sweet babies.
Take care, Holly. We, at the Carter house are all pulling for you!
Sorry you are so sick!! Everyone says that you forget about all the sickness and pain once the baby arrives, I don't buy it. I still remember it Very well and dread pregnancy because of it. Hang in there!!
I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself!!
Sorry you're so sick, take care :)
Holly I am so sorry you feel so yucky let me know if I cn help out
hope you are feeling OKAY!
I can tell that you are down since you've hardly touched your blog in weeks. You have always been such a good blogger! Hope that you are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel as far as the sickness goes. Let us know how you're doing!
I hope you feel better soon. Good luck!
Cute Blog Holly, I just got ours set up!! It's fun to see your kids and get to know you guys better!! I hope you start feeling better
Post a Comment