The kids were all outside playing while I was trying to pick up the house...and Bria brought me this...
The kids were out there picking EVERY dandelion in sight and brought them into me! I love it when they're in a sweet giving mood! It just brightens my day:)

9 comments:
I remember doing that for my mom!
That is so sweet and funny!
How cute! Doing something nice for mom and getting rid of dandelions in the yard! 2 for 1!
I still have a little dandilion corsage that Cameron gave me about 18 years ago! I pressed it, then laminated it.
Who said dandilions are weeds???
The kids are getting so big!
Nothing is more loving than a handful of weeds from a little one. And the best part is they are helping to rid your yard of dandelions! :)
ACK! I have so much to catch up on! You must have come out of hiding when I was on a break.
Super cute! :D
SO sweet!
It's depressing to know that is is still snowing in Utah. That is how it has been in Washington so I was hoping that when we got there the weather would be nice.
we will have to get together when we are up there. it would be fun to have a little reunion. Katie
Post a Comment