Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An END To Winter???

You have SERIOUSLY got to be kidding me!!!!!!! Why in the world is it SNOWING right now??? Doesn't May start tomorrow??? AHHHH! I'd really like to plant my garden sometime this year...and snow all the way through Spring doesn't really help! I don't mean to be negative...but...are there any other Utahns out there that are SICK of Winter? I know, I know...we need the moisture...but I will gladly welcome Summer any day now!!!

6 comments:

CJF said...

I am willing to trade weather conditions with you for a while. I am not looking forward to the summers here. The cool air is getting HOT! I want snow again.
:D

Richelle said...

I agree. My kids were swimming at my dad's pool on Monday...everyone got a sunburn, and it was HOT! Now today we are looking at snow on my tulips! I guess the positive side is that we're not in Canada right now-- where they're enjoying a LOT more snow than we are--and it's colder!!!

crazy4danes said...

No joke!!! It's May for crying out loud!!! Bring on the sun! :P

Hassingers said...

I'm with you. I am so done with the cold. So cute with the dandelions. Jace brings be two every time he goes outside. Aren't kids the cutest??

Amelia said...

AMEN!!!

Jo-Anne said...

The snow is something that I don't miss about Utah. But I will say that I remember very specifically the teasers Mother Nature gives out during Spring there. I love the winter here in AZ but the summers are grueling. We are all gearing up for the heat....we have already hit 95*.


Hope all is well. :)