Yep...you guessed it...Last night we made another trip to the ER! Bria was climbing over the railing of our stairs, and was basically hanging on...from the second floor...
See the orange dot? Yeah, she had climbed over that rail. Smart huh? Anyways, she heard Damon coming down the hall, tried to climb back over the rail as fast as possible (so avoid getting in trouble), and then...tripped and fell backwards into a post at the top of the stairs! There was a LOT of blood, and a LOT of screaming...so Damon took her in. Bria had to get a staple in her head. Lovely! And here she is being silly and showing us how tough she is...



13 comments:
WOW! Glad she is okay...and that you live so close to the hospital!!!
What would have happened if she didn't make it back over the rail and fell to the floor. That is a big drop. Hopefully, she will be more careful and less dareing. Tell her we love her!! Love MOM
How SCARY--head wounds are the worst--they bleed so much! Hope she is feeling better. Your kids are going to give you a heart attack with all their ER visits. Hang in there:)
Holy cow- I hope you guys have good insurance! I'm glad she is okay.
Man that girl is crazy!! SO glad she made it back over the railing and didn't drop to the 1st floor!!
I thought the story was headed for dropping to the floor! So glad she didn't...so sad you ended up at the ER!
Your family is keeping the hospital in buisness! Yikes. Glad she is okay, and didn't fall to the first floor. The staples look icky--It makes my skin crawl. =) Keilana climbs the outside of the banisters here and it freaks me out. She doesn't do it to often, though.
Oh my!!! I thought you were going to say that she fell from the second story!! So glad she is okay...hopefully she wont do that again!! :)
You must LOVE hospitals!!! You keep gravitating to them for some reason ;-) We're so glad that Bria is okay and that the accident wasn't worse...that is a BIG drop!
There is never a dull moment in your house! You are amazing, that's all I have to say!
Ouch. I am glad she is so tough!
That is so scary! Heads bleed foreeeever. I can't believe how much has happened to you lately. I think you need a vacation. You+me= spa in AZ!
Scary! My first thought was that she fell to the first floor! I tell ya, staples are not fun for little ones. I remember the blood and the screaming. Sarah didn't stop screaming for fro 3 hours! Glad to see Bria being a goof!
Post a Comment