Tuesday, June 23, 2009

8 Months!!!

I cannot believe my baby is already 8 months old!!!

Today, Josiah FINALLY ate some baby food...sweet potatoes to be exact...and had a sippy cup of water...so cute! Such a breakthrough cuz he has HATED baby food. Before today he'd scream the entire time I'd "feed" him baby food. Hopefully he'll catch on soon:o)

Well, at 8 months Josiah loves to...sit and play with toys, talk...he says "da-da-da-da" all the time, and has said, "mama" twice, laugh, nurse, have "quiet" naps, be held, jump, eat paper, play "peek-a-boo", and be the cutest:o) We love this little boy and are amazed at how quickly he's growing up! Happy 8 months little man!

4 comments:

Amy said...

NO way! He can't be that old yet...but he sure is cute!

Sabine Berlin said...

I want to squeeze those cheeks! What a hunk.

Tara said...

He's such a doll! Happy 8-month!

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee his cute little face.I want to just squeeze his face.