Monday, June 22, 2009

Feeling a little GREEN???

You wanna see what came out of the bathroom this afternoon???

Bria came out of the bathroom looking like this, cackled and said, "Don't worry mom, it's washable!" I just about died laughing!!! You can't have a moment like that and not get out the camera, right?!?! :o)

Seriously...maybe 5 minutes later...Colton comes out of the bathroom lookin like this...

So again, I got out my camera:o) Colton made sure to tell me that he put water on his face to "make it smooth". I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard! Here are some more for your viewing pleasure...

He even went in and put on the witch costume...

Got bored of the costume and just sat on the couch like this...

We even went out in public and he didn't care!!! Then, I'm getting the kitchen cleaned up and hear Josiah crying. I went to pick him up and saw this...

I'm tellin ya, he hated every second of it!

Luckily they didn't color Josiah's face, and (for the most part) the green came off their faces:o) I don't know what it is with their facination of witches and leprechauns lately:o) Kids. They sure make life fun and memorable, don't they!

4 comments:

Maddy said...

I love the Casabar household!!! Always a party. If my kids came out looking like that I would FREAK! Jut one more example of how you are a better mom than me ;D

OK, I'm totally missing you guys thinking about our fun vacation last year. Let's definitely commit to Beach Vacay 2010!!! That or you have to come to AZ to visit family again.

Lauren said...

That is too funny. You are such a good mom for laughing it up!!! I hope I would laugh like you and not freak out :)

Georges said...

Oh man! Those kids are hilarious!! I love little Josiah the witch!!

Georges said...

Oh, and yeah, come to AZ in 2010, then you can see us too!!