Friday, June 12, 2009

Dance Recital...

Bria's dance recital was amazing and she was (by far...I'm not biased, right???) the CUTEST "Queen of Hearts" the world has ever seen!!!
The first few pictures are from her dress rehersal cuz I actually had super good seats and KNEW I'd be occupied with the kids the following evening:o)
Seriously...she's just beautiful!!!

Bria was super excited to have some special people come watch her dance! Here she is with Colton, Micah, and her best friend Maren...

Our family shot...

...and Papa Cass and Grandma Jenny...

After the recital, we headed over to JCW's for some yummy shakes and fries...Mmmmm!

GREAT JOB BRIA! You are so fun to watch and we are so proud of all you have accomplished this year in dance!
What a fun night:o)
Love you Bri!

15 comments:

Lara Neves said...

She is definitely adorable! :)

Dani said...

She is beautiful! Good job Bria!

Georges said...

Way to go Bria! She's so cute!!

Jenny said...

Bria is a total beauty, your whole family is super cute, I can't believe how many kids you have now and how big they are getting :)

Tara said...

I don't think you are bias - Bria is one of the cutest little girls I have ever met in my life! Congrats to her on her dance recital!

Lisa said...

She is a cutie! I love the picture of your whole family. You guys are such a good looking family!

ang said...

cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Great job Bria!!! Wish we could have been there. Keep up the good work. Grandma Anderson

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Congrats Bria! I love their little outfits!

Maddy said...

She is so gorgeous. I love her costume.

Jessi said...

hello holly, your little girl looks alot like you!!! how are things going these days? playing any soccer?

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Maybe in 10 years, she'll be on So You Think you Can Dance! hehe. :P

Sabine Berlin said...

She is so beautiful. What a cute costume!

Unknown said...

I'm telling ya--I just love those dance recitals! At first when we had to pay for Maisy's costume in advance I was like "Is this going to be worth it?" And then I saw her in it and I was like "Oh yeah, it's worth it!" Bria, you look so spectacular! Hooray

Anonymous said...

I know.Am I adorble,or what?
Bria Casabar.