Friday, January 18, 2008

Poor Bria!!!

All Monday night, Bria was awake... complaining about her throat hurting. Strep was going around her class at school, so I immediately made an appointment for her the following morning. Her strep test came back negative, so we left the doctor thinking she just had a "cold". ONE HOUR after coming home, she runs down the stairs and says, "Mommy, what's wrong with my eye?" Wonderful! I seriously ALWAYS take the kids to the doctor a tiny bit too soon!!! Long story short, Bria had to go in for her Long overdue 6-year well check the following afternoon, so...we combined the two. The doctor was really concerned about her eye. The fact that it was That infected and so soon after being seen! And, after doing the "finger prick" found that she may be anemic, so we had to go to the lab and have a blood draw. Not the most fun to see Bria hysterically freaking out! Everything was fine with the blood test, her eye is almost back to normal...and now...she has a nasty cough! What the heck??? She was SO excited to go back to school today...and now she can't! I'll tell ya, having 2 kids during the day is SO much easier than having 3!!! Any ideas for fun indoor activities?

9 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

No fun for little Bria.

Go check out my sister Becky's post. She gives a ton of great ideas.
Good Luck! :)

Lara Neves said...

Poor thing.

Bria had that in Kindergarten and it turned out to be cellulitis in her eye...she was almost admitted to the hospital but we brought her in fast enough that they didn't have to.

I'm glad she's on the mend.

kingwritergirl said...

Sick kids are the worst! The only thing even harder is having three kids stuck inside the house on a snowy cold day. Good luck Super Mom

J Glazier said...

Poor Bria, Hope she feels better soon for her sake and yours!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Hi Holly,

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Isn't it fun to be able to keep up with everyone? Poor little Bria, Harrison has been sick too...ear infection. I hope Bria is all better by now! Love, shar

Shauna said...

Bummer deal! Poor Bria! Hope everyone is doing better. :)

Maddy said...

OH man :( I have to admit that I like it when Ellie stays home from school. I love sleeping in and wearing PJs all day, not having to pick out clothes, make breakfast, pick up from school, do homework. . .

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh poor thing. That looks so painful. I hope she gets feeling better so fast!

Anonymous said...

mum I can think of a few fun indoor activities for Bria, wanna watch yourprincess getting her first sexlesson? Sooooooooopo damn hot getting them sexy cottron panties off at her age and havingpussy fun