Tonight we were able to watch 3 of my brother's kids, while he and his wife went to a session at the Temple. My sister-in-law's brother is getting married next weekend and his fiance was receiving their endowments...
So, I was just in Bria's room talking with her about marriage. Here's the conversation...
Me: Do you know what it means to get married?
Bria: There's a husband and a wife and you kiss eachother.
Me: Yeah, that's true. So, what's a husband?
Bria: (laughing) A guy that kisses someone.
Me: And, what's a wife?
Bria: (laughing even harder) A girl that kisses.
Me: Am I a wife?
Bria: Yes.
Me: Then, what do I do?
Bria: Well, you jump on the trampoline with DAAAY-mon!
Me: (laughing) Ok, what else?
Bria: You kiss him...and...YOU SLEEP WITH HIM!!!
So, there you have it! It was so hilarious! I was kind of asking her random questions to see what answers she'd come up with. SO funny! What question should I ask her tomorrow night??? Any ideas?
7 comments:
That is cute. I love all the giggling. I love it that you put these conversations on your blog. It's fun to hear. :)
Wow, that's cute! You know what else is cute? Babies. Talk with her about babies. Where do they come from? :)
It is so fun to see kid's perceptions of things. Love the conversation, she is adorable. :)
Ellies really obsessed with keeping her last name when she gets married. She told me tonight she has to find someone with the last name Roger so she won't have to change it.
Ask her who's the boss when you get married. ;-)
That is pretty funny. I remember asking kids questions for an assignment and one of the questions I loved asking was,"how do flies walk on the celing?" but I like the "who's the boss" question too!
Hey Holly!
I came across your blog and just had to say Hi! Your blog is so cute! You have such cute kids!
You can check out my blog...although it is totally lame!
Lisa
Post a Comment