Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My New Favorite Thing...

I finally splurged and bought the "Cricut Expressions" for the business I'm starting! It is the greatest machine! And...do you know what??? Since I am starting this business...I have a retail account with Provo Craft...and am able to get the machine for a little more than half price!!!!! Isn't that wonderful?!?! It is a great time saver and works wonders for me! Yipee for Expressions:0)

9 comments:

Camie said...

Holly--
I got a Cricut for Christmas--you'll have to let me know any tricks or tips you have!
Camie

Maddy said...

I am so jealous because I really want one. Luckily I have friends who have one and gracious enough to let me borrow it. Have fun!

Lauren said...

do we get any hints as to what this little business venture of yours is? I'm excited to find out. It sounds like fun! Sorry we missed you when we were in Utah. It would have been fun to catch up. We were only there for a week before we left for Cancun and then we left for California. I'm sure we will be back some time this year and we'll have to get together! p.s I love your blog! Sorry I'm not very good at leaving comments. I'll try to do better!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How fun! I recently bought a cuttle bug and I love it. Not the same, but still fun! :)

Lara Neves said...

Totally jealous....really want one myself!

And, are you ever going to share what this business of yours is? I'm on pins and needles, here!

swampbaby said...

I will show my ignorance and ask "what is it and what does it do?" If it's something crafty, then that explains why I have no idea what it is.

PS Spill the beans on the new business!!

Megan said...

I LOVE my Cricut!! I'm excited to hear about your business!

Lisa said...

I found your blog from going blog to blog! I was actually surprised how many people I found!

What kind of business are you starting?

Sara said...

Holly, I saw your comment on Alisa's blog. :)

I sent you a blog invite, but I must have the wrong email address for you, because you never accepted. Email me (I know you have my right address) and I'll send you an invite!