Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snow in May...

This is what we woke up to this morning...
Happy May:)

8 comments:

Amy said...

NO WAY!!! I do miss the snow, but I don't think that much!

Anita said...

I guess I shouldn't complain about my 66 degree weather. Hope it warms up soon for ya.

Joshey & Krispy said...

Only in Utah! I love the recent pictures of the kids! They are growing like weeds! Hope all is well in the fam!

Blythe said...

Isn't the crazy weather SO irritating? I really hope we have seen the last of the snow. Your kids are so adorable!

Maddy said...

You are kidding me! My kids are swimming right now!

crazy4danes said...

I know....enough of the snow already!!! But isn't the weather beautiful now! I wish it would stay like this...I hate when it gets to be 100!!! Hope you're feeling well :)

Sabine Berlin said...

This weather has been crazy. But that is a great picture.

The Toronto Family said...

Hey Holly- YES you did find me!!! and I'm glad it is amazing how many old friends I have been reconnected to through the blogging world!