Has our blog been neglected??? YES! Is there a reason??? YES! What's the reason you ask? Let me fill you in...
A few weeks ago I decided I better get started on our neighborhood gifts. If you remember last year, you'll know why I felt the need to start! Anyways, I went to the store and bought... 48 jars, 48 blocks of cream cheese, 8 pounds of jalepenos, 4 pounds of bell peppers, and enough sugar to "8-times" the jalepeno jelly recipe (48 cups to be exact)! Then, I'm talking to a friend in the neighborhood (right when I got home from the store), and she informs me that, "they're foregoing neighborhood gifts this year, and instead, are donating to a local shelter."
So, I ask you...what would you do with 48 blocks of cream cheese and 48 jars of yummy jalepeno jelly??? Yeah...we gave them out anyways. Have any of you ever tried it before??? SO.GOOD!!!Last week, Bria, Micah and Colton all had their "Christmas Sings". It's fun for us to see how hard they've worked in order to perform! They all did so well!
Last Saturday, Damon took me to his work party. Aside from the yummy food and greatest friends ever...we got to see Chelsey Hightower perform!
Then, we stole her for a picture...
I took this picture just before church on Sunday. Colton insisted that he wear that specific tie:o) Aren't they cute!?!

Sadly so, this is the first and only picture of Josiah with Damon's parents!
Here's one of our babysitters enjoying some time with Josiah...

Bria lost her 3rd tooth on Monday. Toothless and still cute as ever...

Finally...a picture of Josiah smiling! This doesn't do him justice! On Christmas Eve he totally laughed! Just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

The kids in their Christmas pajamas...


Bria wrote the cutest note to Santa. For some reason she's always asking people if they like "marshmellow cookies". Let's see what the man in red brought for the good little girl and boys...

Here's a picture of our Christmas mess from the 2nd floor...Can anyone find Colton? Anyone?

You all know that I am in love with this little guy, right?!?!

And last but not least...Last night, Micah discovered that he can read!!! Not even 5 yet and he can read!!! You should have seen him after he finished his first book last night:o) So, this morning I found Bria and Micah squished on the couch reading together...

Happy kids = a happy mommy!!!
Hopefully that explains why I haven't been posting??? NO??? Well, I'll try again next time:o)
I took this picture just before church on Sunday. Colton insisted that he wear that specific tie:o) Aren't they cute!?!

Sadly so, this is the first and only picture of Josiah with Damon's parents!

Here's one of our babysitters enjoying some time with Josiah...

Bria lost her 3rd tooth on Monday. Toothless and still cute as ever...

Finally...a picture of Josiah smiling! This doesn't do him justice! On Christmas Eve he totally laughed! Just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

The kids in their Christmas pajamas...


Bria wrote the cutest note to Santa. For some reason she's always asking people if they like "marshmellow cookies". Let's see what the man in red brought for the good little girl and boys...

Here's a picture of our Christmas mess from the 2nd floor...Can anyone find Colton? Anyone?

You all know that I am in love with this little guy, right?!?!

And last but not least...Last night, Micah discovered that he can read!!! Not even 5 yet and he can read!!! You should have seen him after he finished his first book last night:o) So, this morning I found Bria and Micah squished on the couch reading together...

Happy kids = a happy mommy!!!
Hopefully that explains why I haven't been posting??? NO??? Well, I'll try again next time:o)




8 comments:
i love the holiday pics! Sure can't wait 2 see all of you especially the lil guy....
love & miss ya!
Cam
Hey! we have come out of honeymoon hybernation and back on track! well sort of....Merry Christmas to you guys!
Holy Chubbs- Josiah is getting some CUTE cheeks!
So first of all, WHAT is with mom's Sharon Osbourne burgundy hair? haha. Love ya, mom. How awesome that you got to see Chelsea perform! She was one of my faves and I was so bummed she wasn't in the final 4.
Santa got Bria the nintendo?! What a good little girl :) Mom's bringing the family's gifts from me...long story short, I got frustrated at the post office and decided to minimize on boxes/destinations to send :) Love ya guys~
Love all the pics!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!
A busy Christmas for sure! I love the picture of the mess from the second floor....puts it all in perspective, LOL! :)
Merry Christmas (a little late!).
love the pic of micah and colton with the rudolph noses, it made me laugh...and by the way, bria totally asked me if i liked marshmallow cookies! I'm guessing they are her favorite...
It looks like you have had a fabulous Christmas holiday!
Post a Comment