A few weeks back we went to our annual neighborhood Christmas party. It was a lot of fun! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and some great comedy when the white elephants were brought out! Man, we have some crazies in our neighborhood!!!
Scott with a signed photo of his brother...
Jeff with some nice hair color...

Josh wearing the greatest outfit ever...

Me with the greates cologne ever...

Janna with her "briefcase"...

And the greatest of the night was this couple. Lisa ended up with a pair of panties that had a bell on it, and a matching hat that said, "Jingle This". Rick ended up with some "Tingle Jell"...SO FUNNY! Lisa was laughing so hard she was crying!
What a fun party! Thanks Steph for hosting!
On another note, this little guy smiled for the first time yesterday...
Don't you LOVE his chubbiness!!!? Unfortunetly I didn't get a picture of his cutest smile. I have my camera ready though:o)



5 comments:
We missed you at ours! hope your recovery is going well.
I think we could have competed with white elephants. we have some awesome ones :-)
Love the "hair color" :) That is so hilarious!! And, Josiah is getting so big..can't wait to see him again!!
That party was hilarious! I loved every minute of it!
ps... so glad i am not preg anymore... not so flattering in the pic!! ;)
OK that underwear thing is SO GROSS!!!!! Hilarious, but SO SO gross. I would have a hard time not puking.
I love that Lisa is laughing so hard her mascara is running!
Post a Comment