1. She is an amazing wife who thinks of others before herself
2. She is an incedible mother
3. Great cook. Love her desserts and so does my belly!
4. Her long brown hair. It's sexy!
5. Awesome sense of humor. Laughs at just about everything. Especially when I get hurt! :)
6. Athletic
7. Great Legs! I love her eyes too! They're hazel and very pretty!
8. Plays sports
9. Smells so good!
10. Tough Woman. She's had like, 10 surgeries and it doesn't even phase her!
11. Absolutely adores our kids
12. Great attitude!
13. Positive Person. "Glass is half full" mentality, "where there's a will, there's a way"(I'll stop there, It's getting cheezy now and you get the point!)
14. Mentally Strong
15. Smart
16. Super Funny. Makes me laugh alot!
17. Frugal. Not into blowing money away on shopping just cuz she likes it!
18. Problem Solver. Just like her Dad! She can definitely figure things out!
19. Persisitent. She never gives up!
20. Committed. When asked to do something, she gets it done!
21. A strong belief in the gospel.
22. Spiritual. Definitely on a higher level than me!
23. Humble. Like I said in the beginning, she puts others first!
24. Puts up with my faults and all the crap I bring home from work!
25. Loyal. She stands by our family.
26. Always puts family first.
27. Honest. She'll tell you how it is and lives by her principles.
28. Trustworthy. I know I can trust her with anything!
29. Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful!
30. My best friend!
Holly, I hope you have a great B Day and I hope this post puts a smile on your face! Enjoy it cuz you won't see me posting anything for a while! :) I love you and am very happy to be a part of your life! Love your hubby!
Now it's MICAH'S TURN...
I couldn't forget about my little Micah! He's also having a Bday on the same day as my wife. He couldn't wait to be born On Holly's B Day. Here are 5 reasons why I love Micah...
1. Hilarious. This kid loves to put a smile on your face
2. Great Dancer. He has a natural ablity to get down and move. Just like his mommy and daddy!
3. Energetic. He is off the wall and non-stop! That's all I gotta say!
4. Caring. This boy thinks of others and their well being. Great quality to have!
5. Great smile. He's a pretty boy! Watch out ladies!!!
I love this boy a ton! He gets me going and is so fun! I will never forget the day he was born and in the NICU(Newborn Intensive Care Unit) where I felt so bad for him and cried every day. Even though I was caught up in these emotions, I knew he would be strong and energetic. He has definitely lived up to it and will continue to have that strength as he grows up. Micah, I hope you have a fun day and know that I love you! Love Dad!
My turn now...
1. He is a very caring little boy...always asking how you're doing.
2. He's creative and is a wonderful little artist.
3. He loves to clean! Seriously! And...he's really good at it. He cleans his room daily without being asked.
4. He is super funny...especially while playing charades and dancing!
5. He is a great brother and son, and I love him a LOT!
1. He is a very caring little boy...always asking how you're doing.
2. He's creative and is a wonderful little artist.
3. He loves to clean! Seriously! And...he's really good at it. He cleans his room daily without being asked.
4. He is super funny...especially while playing charades and dancing!
5. He is a great brother and son, and I love him a LOT!
Micah, I am so grateful that you are part of our family! You bring constant joy to us and are such a wonderful boy! I love you and am so glad that we get to celebrate this day together:o) HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY!!! Love, Mom
19 comments:
Happy Birthday Holly! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! It has been fun getting to know you more! You are such a fun and sweet person!
Thanks Damon for the sweetest post ever!!! You are such a wonderful husband!!!
Welcome to the 30 club Holly!! It's a great place to be!
Happy Birthday Holly! You are wonderful, and look at what a great guy you have, too! :)
Happy Birhtday to Micah too!
LOVE YOU MICAH!!! I am so glad we get to share this special day together!!! Hope you have a memorable day!!!
Happy Birthday Holly AND Micah! :)
happy birthday!! hope you both have a good one!
happy birthday!! hope you both have a good one!
What a nice post. Holly, I hope you and Micah have a great day.
HBD Holly! Yay the 30's welcome to the club! How neat to share your day with little Micah. I hope you guys have a great day!
Happy b-day to the pair of you! And you're doing MUCH better at blogging than me. I don't even have Thanksgiving up yet. How sad, huh? I have just been enjoying jon's company so much with him being off work that I've neglected the blog. I'm hoping that tomorrow night I can catch up before the new year! Yeah, right.
Happy Birthday again you two!! How was the movie? See you in a couple weeks!!
Happy Birthday Holly!!! So how does it feel to be 30??
And Happy Birthday to Micah too!
Love you both!!!
Yay for birthdays!!! Happy birthday Holly and Micah. See ya in a couple weeks!
Happy Late Birthday! I loved Damon's list. Very sweet!
OK HOL- ur a woman now (haha) wow 30 and 4 kids, u'd never know it! I love ya, I'm prpoud that ur my sis n law- and I wish u the best! happy bday to micah too- can't wait to see you al-
oxoxoxoxox,
cam
What a sweet post!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)
Happy birthday to both of you! I can't believe Micah is already so big - I remember coming to see him when he was born and it really doesn't seem like it was that long ago. I had to re-load my pictures onto my computer the other day and came across a couple of pictures of Micah and Cierra when they were only about one and two months old. I'll have to email them to you. They're adorable!
I couldn't agree with you more Damon! Holly is one spectacular person ;D Love you guys!
Post a Comment