Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun fun fun!!!

We have been so excited to see and spend time with Damon's family this past week! 4 of his siblings came out to visit from Hawaii, California and Arizona...and it has been so fun!
Last Thursday, we had a GNO! We all got pedicures and enjoyed a yummy dinner at Olive Garden. Here's Bria, me (or call me "whitey"), Jennifer, Camille and Tanya...

Saturday we all went up to Salt Lake to eat at Tucanos and walk around Temple Square. Poor little Sara ended up getting staples in her head because of a fall that happened while at the Visitors Center. We were all so grateful that she was "ok" and that we were all there to help take care of the other 3 kiddos!
Sunday, after church...I took a picture of the clan...

Then, we hung out, played, and had a yummy dinner. Here's Uncle Matt with little Josiah...

Monday a group of us went up to Park City to shop, then went to eat at Panda Express...

After eating, we said bye to Uncle Danny.

Tuesday we hung out at the condo for a bit...

...and had to say bye to Auntie Camille...
Last night Damon, Matt and Cass went to the BYU Basketball game and had a blast, while Tanya, little Noah, and Jennifer came over to watch some American Idol. Did anyone watch last night? When Damon got home, we watched the "zebra guy" over and over...it was so funny!
These pictures are just because...
Yesterday I found Bria taking care of Josiah, and thought they were so cute...

And...for all of you who are wondering about Colton...here's what he's looking like with his molluscum, poor kid!!!

Some little extras...
Bria lost another tooth while at the dentist on Tuesday...
And yesterday, Colton decided it was a wonderful idea to spray Chloraseptic all over the upstairs! When I say all over...I mean ALL OVER!!! We now have stained carpet, walls and doors...yep...stained pink! Lucky us! It took me atleast an hour to clean it up! What a pain!!! It also was sprayed on mattresses, bed frames, and stuffed animals, so our house officially smells like medicine!!!
Until next time!

7 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Remind me not to buy the Chloraseptic, because my kids are sure to do the exact same thing. Also, he looks miserable.

But I am glad you had a fun time with Damon's family!

Tara said...

I'm glad you were able to spend time with Damon's family - you guys are so great!

jess said...

looks like you guys have been busy! we do need to get together soon... preferably before my life gets even crazier with 2 babies! call me whenever... 858-729-4779

Unknown said...

Remind me again about molluscum? Poor guy!

Oh and about the Chloraseptic--that really does sound pretty awful. I guess at least it's a clean smell...right?

pc-24 said...

Hello Sister Holly- such a great re-cap of events, I wish I could share pics of my trip too but we all know what happened to them (uggghhh) Anyway, we are truly grateful for your excellent photography skills to record our ohana memories. Love ya!
Cam

BairFamily said...

That's so cool how you can link Sarah's name like that! We had a fun day in SLC despite the events. Just wish we could have spent more time with the fam. Thanks for all you help that day, it was quite a blur! That Josiah is just so adorable, i just want to bite his cheeks!

Maddy said...

That picture is just so sad with all those bumps!

And I love that spray story just because that is EXACTLY something my kids would have done this week. I'm about to ship every single one of them off.