Friday, January 30, 2009

Silly Kids!!!

I just wanted to post a couple "funnies" so I wouldn't forget how silly our kids are...
Yesterday, Colton came downstairs with his pants down around his ankles and the BIGGEST wad of toilet paper (see picture below), and asked if I could "wipe his bum". I just started laughing cuz I realized right then WHY our toilets are always clogged! Then I reminded him how tiny his bum is...so maybe next time he'd use a little less toilet paper, and I wouldn't have to reach for the plunger!
I kept telling Colton to smile for a picture with his "wad". He'd have the cutest smile, then...right when I snapped the picture, he'd make a crazy face...then start cracking up. This was the best of the 5 I took:o) Silly boy!
Micah's question of the day: "Mom, is tomorrow...today?" Huh??? I think maybe we need to work a little more on the "days of the week" cuz he's definitely confused!
And finally...The kids have been drinking WAY too much juice, and I told them it could rot their teeth:o) So, at dinner tonight I had a just a sip of juice, and Bria says, "Mom, you are SOOOOOO gonna rot your teeth!" The way she said it was hilarious!
By way of Josiah...he's doing much better this evening! We've had to take him to the hospital a total of 6 times (for his nose to be suctioned) since Tuesday. Infact, Damon just got back (hopefully) for the last time. The Respiratory Therapist said he's doing MUCH better, and should be completely "on the mend" in the next couple days. It's so great to see him crack a smile again!!! Thanks for all your calls and well wishes!!! Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad to hear that Josiah is doing better! I love the toilet paper thing - you'd have thought he picked that one up from my kids :P

Evaly said...

That's so funny! I'm glad Josiah is doing better. That must have been scary! Thanks for the well-wishes on my blog. Some people have definitely been a little shocked by our news and several people just said "I thought you were done!" Um, okay, how do you respond to that? :)

Lara Neves said...

I'm glad that Josiah is feeling better. The TP wad is so funny. Chloe does the same thing, but she insists that she can't do it very well with only a little.

What's Cookin?? said...

Ok, now I'm glad Ainsley sits on the toilet yelling for me to come wipe her rear! Who knows what could happen if she roamed around the house looking for me :)

Sabine Berlin said...

What a classic picture! His smile could not have been more perfect. Here is wishing you plunge free toilets!

Maddy said...

Hooray for Josiah! And I love love those stories.

LaurieJ said...

Such a cute picture! I am so happy your baby is doing well...bring on summer!

ang said...

really - so funny! i'm glad that your little one is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

haha, I love that Colton gives the best faces in pictures! I remember when he always used to just give that serious expression :)

Georges said...

My grandma has the same problem with grandpa and toilet paper. Only nobody smiles when that happens.

Not jon.

Ok it's jon.