Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Poor Little Guy...

Our poor little Josiah has RSV
*edit* and an ear infection.
It is so sad to see him struggle!
Please pray for a fast recovery! He is just miserable!

10 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Oh no! I will add him to my prayers for sure (and you!). I have two other friends who have babies in the hospital with RSV. It seems like it's areally bad year for it. Poor guy.

Maddy said...

OH NO! That is awful. I am so sorry. I've got quite the prayer list going these days!

Jeni and Dave said...

I feel so sad for him and for you. Seriously, you guys have been hit with more than you deserve in the past several months. Are you starting to feel like Job? I will pray for him and your family. You guys deserve a reprieve. It's a good thing you have been able to be so optimistic through it all. You are awesome. Hang in there.

Tara said...

I'm so sorry to hear that he is sick. I wish him a quick recovery and you and Damon the extra energy I'm sure you need!

J Glazier said...

Thats horrible! So Sorry he's so sick. We pray he gets better soon.

ang said...

i am so sorry holly! i hope he is better very soon.

LaurieJ said...

Definitely in our prayers! poor little thing :-(

Georges said...

We miss that little chunk!! Hope he gets better soon!!

crazy4danes said...

Oh my goodness! It is so awful to see your kids suffering! I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers.

What's Cookin?? said...

Oh Holly! That is so sad! Poor little guy! You need a giant bubble around your house! You guys seem like you have been through the ringer! I will definately consider packing you in my bag when I go to Mexico :)