Saturday, January 24, 2009

What a Day!

What a day...What a day!!!
The day started off with a trip up to the airport to help drop off Damon's brother Matt, and sister Tanya (and little Noah). We had so much fun with everyone here and are so sad to see them leave!!!

After the airport trip, I took Colton into the doctor...again...cuz he's having a hard time at night with his cough and sore throat. Come to find out, he's wheezing...so we have to give him multiple breathing treatments daily until his cough goes away. Darn the inversion!
After picking up some lunch for the kids, I got to go out with these girls! It's always wonderful to get out, especially with great friends! After lunch...a Costco trip...then dinner up in SLC with Damon's work.
On the way back from dinner, we noticed that the sky looked wierd. At the bottom of the hill it was perfectly clear. Then...right at the top of the hill, we saw this...

Damon said it looked as if "we had driven up to heaven". It really did!!! It was super foggy right around the temple, and so pretty! What a great way to end the day!
And...on a totally different note...did you know that this little man is officially 3 months old (as of yesterday)???

Seriously? 3 months!!! Where does the time go!?!? Josiah is such a wonderful baby and we are so happy that he is part of our family! Happy 3 months little angel!

7 comments:

Dahle Family said...

The picture of the Temple is just beautiful. I can not believe that little guy is already three months. Enjoy him while you can, he is a cutie

Maddy said...

That temple picture is amazing!!! Sounds like a crazy busy day.

Lara Neves said...

Why does time always go so much faster when they are outside of the womb? I wouldn't mind if the 9 months of pregnancy would fly by, but it seems to be just the opposite.

Gorgeous picture of the temple!

Rach said...

I love that picture of the temple!! Seriously, why do they have to grow up so fast?

LaurieJ said...

He is so darn cute! It does go by so fast but then you can't remember life without them!

ang said...

he's so darling!

pc-24 said...

awesome pictures, Miss u guys so much! I wish that we could all live close as we were all near each other a week ago. Almost all of us anyway. well, hang in there I deal with Liars everyday unfortunately and I have somwwhat acquired the detector for LIARS. You'll catch on and then soon you'll be interrogating them just like me (heeheee)
Love you,
Cam