Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still here!

Ok...so have any of you ever walked in to use your computer...only to find that it is BROKEN??? Yeah, that's what happened about 2 weeks ago, and I finally had time to fix it. So now, I get to fill you in (again) on what's goin on...
First off...would you believe me if I told you that Josiah slept for 10 hours straight last night!?!?!?! Holy cow! I couldn't believe it! A full night of sleep is a wonderful thing:o)

And now...I need to go back to the end of December...
For our birthday, we went as a family to Red Robin cuz I just cannot resist their mud pie:o) We had a lot of fun! Great food, great company...what more could you ask for! Despite the fact that I turned...30...we had such a fun night of celebrating!


The next Tuesday, I knew Damon was up to something! He took the day off, was texting people like crazy, and you could just tell that he was trying to throw me off with little lies...none of which I fell for!
I have such a wonderful husband! For the 2 weeks prior to this night, Damon was planning a surprise party for me at the Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point. What a fun time we had!!!

Thanks Davis', Petes, Christophersons, Conklins, Garns, and Willis families for coming!!! The night wouldn't have been the same without you there!!!
Oh...and check out the prettiest flowers Damon had sent to the restaurant...What a thoughtful man!

Now New Years...Bria wasn't feeling well, so we all cuddled her on the couch...

Then, we banged on pots and pans...

And made a toast to the New Year...

Then, we sent the kids off to bed...and had a Wii night with Damon's family.
On Sunday the 4th, my little Colton went into PRIMARY!!! And...Bria went into Senior Primary! They're growing up way too fast!!!

Other things that happened in the last couple weeks...
The 3 older kids Finally got haircuts...
The kids figured out that the stairway going down to our basement makes the perfect sledding hill...
Josiah has the cutest smile and has laughed a lot lately...
I have started my "spring cleaning" a little early, and decided that this is the year to decorate...FINALLY!
Colton has "molluscum" all over his body, and is also being treated for excema that just spread to his face, poor kid!
Damon is in his first day of the "Biggest Loser" competition at his work...
Damon's family is in town from Hawaii, Arizona, and (as of this Friday) California...
Thanks for still checking our blog! I'll do better...I promise:o)

10 comments:

LaurieJ said...

The ? about ten hours of sleep is did your other kids sleep through the night too? I swear my toddlers would wake me more than the babies. :-)
Which is why I am writing this at 2am.Haha

Glad you got your computer back. I missed hearing from you!

Lara Neves said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful time...I'm glad Damon made turning 30 so wonderful for you! (I loved your picture holding up your fingers. It's not that bad, I promise!)

lramey said...

ahhhh thirty shmirty. I turned the big three-oh in June, and as someone much older and wiser, (hehehe) I can tell you it's not that bad!

Josiah is delicious! I LOVE the pic of the kids and their bubbly!

Happy New YearS! Happy BIrthday!!!

oh- soccer's starting in 2 weeks..you in????

Holly said...

Laurie...I woke up with one of the kids next to me, but as long as they don't wake me up...it's a wonderful thing!

Amelia said...

Glad to know you are still around!

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh -- he is so chunky. I love it :D

Maybe you could have Damon call Dustin as I will be turning 30 in November.

The Toronto Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

BairFamily said...

Happy Birthday to you and Micah! So, Sidney has reocurring red patches that itch on her cheeks. I'm not sure if it's allergies or what. I just have to make sure her bedding is clean when they flare up. I did take her to a Derm Dr. but they didn't seem to help.

Sabine Berlin said...

Glad your computer is fixed, mine is still not hooked up from the move so I have to use D's at night when he is home. I love the hair on your little one. What a sweetie!

Kari Cole said...

You have such a beautiful family!! Happy Birthday!!! Matt just turned 30. I still have a few months, but the whole thing is seriously bothering me. I know I should get over it!!- But, I've been freaking out about turning 30 since I turned 25. So silly. Anyway...Taylor also had Moluscum. When she was really small- she had it for quite a while actually. The doctor thought maybe she picked it up at the water park??