Thursday, August 28, 2008

Feelin Crafty...

I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or what...but I am feelin a little "crafty"...even though I'm really not crafty at all! I want to make curtains for the baby and master bedrooms, aprons, bags...you name it...I'm IN!!! I guess those sewing classes are going to come in handy after all mom:) So, today while the kids were at school, I went to the fabric store and picked up a couple things. Here are the fabrics I chose...

What do you think I should make???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabric is like scrapbook paper..I buy all of the cute stuff and then sit and stare at it :-)

Post pictures when you're done and good luck!

Georges said...

Ooh those are cute! They all look feminine...so are you having a girl?:) I still think there may be a little boy in that belly, but will be pleasantly surprised with another little niece!! I wish I knew how to sew!! It's definitely another thing on my list of things to someday be able to do. :)

Jo-Anne said...

OOoooo! Those are fun!!! Whatever you decide to make is going to be really CUTE! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Lara Neves said...

I don't know what you should make, but I sure love the fabric you chose!

Actually, go for an apron. I have a friend that has been doing them like crazy, and they are so cute. Making me want to try.

Amy said...

I can't see what you come up with!!!

Jenny said...

Oohh, you're cool! I think you should do the baby's room, except you don't know what it is yet! Speaking of, how are you feeling?

Blythe said...

Those fabrics are SO cute! Make sure to take pictures of the finished products! I'm impressed with your craftiness...I'd love to have even the tiniest crafty bone in my body.

Sheri said...

Way cute fabric - have you tried machine quilting? It's way fun - especially with fun fabric!

Maddy said...

I love that fabric. I think you should make something for your totally awesome AZBFF with those. Maybe a purse?? ;D