Yesterday my cute friend Rebecca came over with her kiddos for a playdate. Bria and Chloe have been best friends since the day they were born! It was fun to get them together again!
Rebecca also has triplets the same age as Colton. Seriously...she's amazing to me! The kids had SO much fun together!!! Here's Analese and Rebecca, then Olivia and Zachary.


Let's get together again before the next year passes:o)


Let's get together again before the next year passes:o)
This week I've had a LOT of doctor appointments! Cute Ashley (that our kids LOVE) came over at the drop of a hat this morning to watch the kids for me, so I could go to yet another appointment. The kid's favorite...riding around on the scooter!!!


Thanks Ashley!!!

5 comments:
How fun to see Rebecca's triplets! The last I heard she was pregnant with them. It's been a long time.
They are darling! How fun to keep in touch with the Burtons.
Cute Kiddos! It's been a while since I saw Rebecca's kids..they all look so much alike!! Anyway, wish we could see you guys...I miss the kids lots!! I'm sure Noah does too :)
Gosh its been a while since i left a comment on your blog! looks like you guys are busy and having fun with the bun in the oven (sarcasm!) and don't worry holly! you look fab! happy belated birhtday daemon!
Your kids are the cutest! I love that picture of all of them on the scooter!
Are those the famous Burton's??? Too bad they couldn't make it on the 5th!
Post a Comment