Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last Minute Vacation...

If you're wondering where in the world we've been...we decided to go to California just before the kids start up school. I will have to post pictures later of our fun adventure. While we were gone, I missed all the "open houses" for our kid's schools. So, tomorrow I need to get to Bria's school early to figure out who her teacher is. Bria was so excited to get Hot Lunch, but this evening told me she wants to take a lunch from home because she "can't hold the tray" and is "always dropping things". Kind of made me laugh.
Anyways, Bria starts school tomorrow and the boys start later in the week. What will I do with all this free time!!! Look for many posts this week:) For now though, enjoy this video of Micah...We were at a dinner buffet in Primm last night. The first part of the video is a bunch of mumbling on Micah's part, but seriously...was so funny! Apparently, Micah no longer wants to have dessert or sugar...ever again!!!
He's so funny!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun to be in Cali! I hope you had a blast!!!

Jenny said...

Good idea to get away before school! Ryan said we were planning on Saturday. Does that work for you? It will be fun!

Maddy said...

You boys are so funny. Dustin will still sneak up on me and breathe in my face and go, "How does my breath smell?"

I love trips right before school starts! OK, that's a lie because I need at least a week to get organized. I am a freak.