You will have to excuse the terrible picture, but I couldn't justify putting on make-up this late at night when I hadn't had it on all day:) Can you believe I hit the 30 week mark?!?!? Crazy to think that I could possibly have this baby in the next 6 weeks...if it's anything like my other pregnancies! Lately I've been "nesting"...and feel like I have to clean EVERYTHING! And, by "cleaning" I don't mean just cleaning. I mean wiping down walls and doors, sweeping and moping, disinfecting...you get the idea! Today I cleaned out the mudroom, shoe closet and laundry room...PLUS...I fixed 2 doors that were broken, emailed about 15 different companies in China (for our business) and even managed to make dinner:) There is just not enough time in the day! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!
11 comments:
oh how i long to look like you at 30 weeks!!! I've hit hippo mark by then...not fair- you're darling!!! Make up or not= pretty lady!
You are looking amazing!!! And,I wish you could give me some of that energy of yours!
You look so good pregnant... Was the cruise really that long ago? Good luck with the continued cooking of the baby. Keep it in there for a while.
Whoa 30 weeks! Man that went by fast! I would give anything to look like that at 30 weeks, heck, I'd give anything to look like that at 15 weeks!
Hang on to that little one....
It's too early for all that nesting!! :)
You look fantastic...even without the make up!
Um, that's how big I was at 19 weeks. Seriously though...I just looked at a picture to compare...
I'm with Tanya, but I'd give anything to look like that NOT pregnant! =) Almost done and you look beautiful, Hot Mama.
Whatever terrible picture! It's fabulous and you look wonderful. I cannot believe how fast that has gone by!!!
You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! Wish I looked that good! Good luck with everything
WOW! Time flies! I totally hear you on the nesting and cleaning!!! LOL...hope you found time to relax! :)
You look GORGEOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment